A few great ideas:
When the food is ripped, does not need to throw it away, you can use it for something creative.
- Mix the pears and bananas in a glass bowl with cinnamon and place in the microwave for 5 minutes. Fast and delicious breakfast.
- Make ice cubes with your overripe fruit. Just mix it well and do it as a puree before you freeze it.
- Overripe kiwi can be used as a marinade for meat, because it contains Aktinidin enzyme that degrades proteins.
- Instead of sugar in the pancake batter add bananas and blueberries.
- Never throw away the avocados – you can always use chocolate toppings. Mix it with melted chocolate and get tasteful and healthier chocolate topping.
- Bananas that are fully mature you can use them to make banana bread.
- Overripe pear- Cut it on slices, roasts the pieces and eats them like chips.
- And finally, what can you do with ANY fruit- SMOOTHIE!
The postappeared first on .